Monday, July 6, 2009

It been a long long time I did not update my post.
I think is about 5 months from the last post, Even my blog can store mummy already. lol
SPM is coming soon , but I still like on honey moon. Do not have that heart to study and revision. MAN!!!
If u really love someone , will you care how her/his looks like?
And some more, can anyone share with me how to memorize the chemistry periodic table and electrochemical series? I found that I am difficult to this. haha...
If so, Thanks only oh..lol

2 comments:

Shiuji said...

sizai...Who you love? must give gor to examine first ooo... give me see photo 1st... haha...

Gor didnt study science, cant help u... haha

ace vu said...

in usa, u don't really have to memorize the periodic table ( well it's better dat u do), but as long as u keep using it, u soon memorize it
i noe in som asian country's school, people have to learn it by heart
:)