Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today i am sick...


Today i caught fever(about 38c)....suffering.
my mum ask me go n see doctor....but i reject at the initial.....
coz i think that i will be fine after a while....
so i take a pill of Panatol and rest for a while....
but unfortunately ....i din get better...
and i started felt want to vomit....
so i ask my mum take me to see doctor.....
i felt so cool when waiting for the inform by doctor.....
but i din tell my mum...coz she will be very worry about me if i do so....
After about 10 min .....the doctor ask me to go into his room..
he ask me whether i want to get injection or not...coz it will be more effective compare to just take pill only....
i have no choice...coz tomorrow i got a trip....i have to get better soon....
so i accept the doctor suggest..to get injection.....(Och!!!my legs felt ''paralyse'' after injection)
after that he gave me some pill and antibiotic ...and ask me to rest more,and drink lot of water.....
the injection really effective ya...i get better after half an hour....
ok...is time for bed.....i hope that i will be fine during the trip.....
bye bye.....
i will be at KL about 3days....so i will be late reply the comment and update this blog
thank you for u all who leave comment to me...i really appreciate it...

court down: 1day

7 comments:

Shiuji said...

Take care ya... drink more water!!! It help...

z said...

sounds pretty bad! get well soon!

ici said...

good thing you got injection =]
enjoy your trip!

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

sai lou, you are sick??? why didn't tell dai lou? LOL

i didn't noticed you have started your blog...

hey sai lou, you better take good care of yourself. as what shiuji said, drink more water. take more rest too ^_^

Misericordium said...

Get Well Soon!!!
Eat more fruits and veggies!! the give u vitamins that help to boost ur bod's immune system!! >.<
Loads of water does great wonders!!

TR said...

sickness is really torturing . most of the time i am having love sick . it kills me too . lol

Junior said...

thx ya Shiuji...i will...
Ekkonon..i am better now...thx ya...
Ici...haha..that injection really pain...thx too
dai lou....don worry ... ll be fine ..hehe
Mis..thx....zcctually i like to eat fruits and vegetable most....coz i not really like to eat meet...
love sick?i think is the most difficult to cure...